Saturday, May 17, 2014

GoVoxBox From Influenster

I was super excited when my mailman came up my steps with a box. I knew exactly what it was. It was my 3rd voxbox from Influenster. 


Vitamin Shoppe protein shakes - These are actually really good. But it does manage to give me heartburn after drinking them. My husband actually tried one and he loved it.

Profoot items- I'm not to fond on the inserts, but that pumice stone looks incredible. So i'm sure i'll be trying this out soon.

Aqua Spy Bath Salt - This looks like something you'd find at the dollar store, but it smells really good, and it's a giant tub, so I should get a lot of uses out of it!

Muller Coupon - At first I couldn't figure out why they sent me this; duh, they can't send me yogurt!

Protein Shaker - I have wanted a tiny protein shaker for so long but have never bought one because I own so many big ones.

Playtex - I'm not big on the scented ones, so I most likely want be using these.

Blueberry Almond Roasted Almonds - These look yummy. So I might give these a try for breakfast in the morning.

I received these products free from influenster for reviewing/testing purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment