Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rose VoxBox Review - Influenster 2013

I received my second voxbox in the mail from influenster. I received the rose voxbox full of beauty supplies. 


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - $5.99 in stores.
 Review B: The brush was huge and it took me some time to get use to it. I would choose this over any store brand mascara!! 

Dr Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions - $12.49 
Review B - I'm not a fan of inserts, but I put these in my shoes since i'm on my feet for 8 hours at work. I would recommend them to anyone. They are really good for tired feet.

BelVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits - $3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits
Review A - These were actually delicious. Both my boys enjoyed them as well. I was hooked on them when I opened them and took a bite with my hot chocolate this morning since it was alittle chilly. The only thing negative I have to say is they didn't feel me up like I thought. But overall, I really enjoyed them and would recommend them for an on the go snack. 

Kiss Gradation Polishes - $6.99
Review D - I was not impressed with these like I thought. The polish doesn't stay on long like some nail polishes do. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles - $3.99
Review A - These were actually delicious. The middle was amazing. I like how the creaminess was mixed in with the outer shell. I will be buying more in the future. 

I received these products free from influenster for reviewing/testing purposes.





No comments:

Post a Comment