I have decided to jump on the wagon and get a blogger. This blogger will be for my rants, memorable moments..etc that goes on in my everyday life.
Alittle about me
- Full time mommy and wife
- Been married to my soulmate for 4 years.
- I live in a small town in Georgia (which I love)
- I am the baby of me and my brother
- Me and my youngest son share the same birthday
- I enjoy making friends and I hope to make some blogger friends.
- I am a little shy at first
- I am married to a go kart racer.
- I have two precious boys.
Well, that is alittle about me for now. I hope to get to know you all.
Well, that is alittle about me for now. I hope to get to know you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment